Make sure to download the ‘Global’ version, not the ‘China’ one. The Global version has Google Play Store, but the China version does not. Then transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your phone’s external storage (/sdcard1).
- Once you’ve downloaded the original software or found an appropriate backup of your own, the process should take no more than a few minutes.
- We’ve found problems with using Google Pay and Netflix on unlocked Xiaomi phones.
- Looking to update your Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Firmware?
- Open the MIUI Downloader app, choose your device, choose the version and click “older versions”.
- You shall also need to unlock the device’s bootloader to install custom recovery on it.
So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ executable. All thanks to Xiaomi Flash development and free distribution go to Xiaomi Inc. So taking the chance here to add sincere thanks, we could expect more stable and extended tool support in the times ahead. Xiaomi 13 is Powered by Qualcomm SM8550 Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm 5G Latest Chipset (CPU). Xiaomi 13 come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 67W. Xiaomi 13 runs MIUI 14 is based on Android 13 and packs 128GB, 256GB and 512GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage. You may have noticed that there are a bunch of flashing scripts in the folder.
You can find the appropriate ROM on the Xiaomi website. Once you have downloaded the ROM, you must create a folder on your computer and extract the ROM into that folder. Finally, Xiaomi also offers a range of developer tools to help developers create their custom ROMs.
- The Xiaomi Mi 11i USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Xiaomi device.
- You have successfully installed ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool.
- Unroot or unrooting the Mi 11 Android device simply means going back.
- You may go ahead and try all the new features and expect an overall better performance.
- There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor in this phone.
If you have not done this, click here to learn how. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Mi 10 firmware” on your device. In this guide, i share how to Update XIAOMI Stock Firmware – All stock firmware file Methods.